Postbox Solutions offer a wide range of mailboxes, letterboxes and postbox security items for both internal and external use. In addition to our comprehensive range of domestic mailboxes, we also offer a complete commercial letterbox solution for residential or business use and a secure lockable mailbox for all types of installation. We provide mailboxes manufactured using industrial strength stainless steel, galvanised steel and aluminium.
If you have any questions at all, need a bit of advice or can’t find exactly what you’re looking then simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01639 633525. Our post box range features the best of European mail box manufacturers and our multi-unit mail delivery solutions ensure that the post man need no longer deliver to every door.
Postbox Solutions offer a wide range of mailboxes and they include freestanding postboxes, wall mounted post boxes and wall recessed letterboxes we also offer mailboxes for door sides and through the wall letter box solutions including mail chutes. We now have an Express postbox range for time critical situations, these postboxes are available from our stock on a 48hr lead time.
All of these postboxes are suitable for flats, apartments & universities and offer individual letterboxes and multiple mailbox units
Postbox Solutions have the experience to assist with your choice of mailbox and offer a free quotation and drawing service – the complete bespoke solution for all your letter box needs. From a single post box unit to a complete post room, whether you are developing property, designing or specifying, we have a mail box solution designed for you. Even when letterboxes are a last minute decision Postbox Solutions will be happy to assist.
Please look through the range of mail boxes displayed here and call us for a more detailed quotation or further information. Call us now on 01639 633525 or email email@example.com.
When choosing a post box or letterbox you should consider the capacity. Despite promises of a paperless environment, we have more mail than ever these days. Postbox Solutions mark their boxes in litres so that you can easily compare sizes. Consider the type of mail you receive, is it mostly A4/C4 size? Again the letter slot sizes are shown on the site so that you can make sure that regular packages fit. In most cases, the larger a mailbox, the more secure it is. The most common issue with smaller mailboxes is stolen mail “fished” from the mail slot. A large drop is far more effective at prevention than any anti-theft device.
There are many different styles of letterbox to choose from. However it need not be daunting, simply follow these guidelines:
- Fence Mount Postboxes If you are mounting to the inside of a fence or gate then choose a fence mount. These post boxes have a mail slot at the rear allowing you to mount on the inside and cut an oversize hole to allow access for the postman.
- Door Mount Post Boxes If you wish to install/keep a letter plate to the front of a door (or gate / fence) then a door mount mail box is just the job. They are rear collection and simply have an open aperture rather than a mailslot.
- Anti-Arson Postbox If you need to protect yourself against arson attacks, than an anti-arson letterbox is the solution. We would recommend you read our notes on anti-arson mailboxes.
- Weatherproof Post Box All our mailboxes are protected against rust. However if you want protection against coastal environments, a high quality plastic mailbox or letterbox should be used. Do not use stainless steel, even the most expensive stainless steel mailbox or letterbox will eventually discolour in a harsh coastal environment.
- Top loader Post Boxes With mail inserted through the top of the box, these boxes generally accept newspapers and larger items more easily than front loaders. However, as it is physically easier to steal mail from a top loader, many letterboxes feature a smaller mail slot as a result.
- Front Loader Postboxes The most popular type of letter box. Post is inserted through the front and allowed to fall. They are usually more physically secure than top loaders. Ideal if there is no headroom above the mailbox site. Some front loading letterboxes have straight sides and are suitable for side by side mounting for flats etc.